Thursday 16 January 2014

Hacker or Mod Interview!

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW!

Hey Bursties!  An EXCLUSIVE Interview For You ;) Today I Interviewed A woozen By The Name Of 'HelloKittyForever' We Were Talking About A Known Topic: HACKING. Well There Are Many Types Of Hacking, Account Hacking, Items Hacking, Wooz Hacking. This One Inparticular: ACCOUNT HACKING.(HelloKittyForever Does Not Support Account Hacking)


                                                                    The Interview:
(me): Hello ! May I Interview You On Behalf Of Woozenz? (No Personal Questions) :)

HelloKittyForever: hello and sure

(me): I'm Going To Ask You A Question, Many Woozens Are Curious.

HelloKittyForever: yes go ahead

 (me): Is It Possible To Hack An Account, WITHOUT Their Information?

HelloKittyForever: not possible to gain pas or anything without them telling you.

 (me): Thankyou For Clarifying!

HelloKittyForever: you should not give information out.

(Also For Some Wondering, Yes I Did Have Permission To Use This Context) :) I Know Some Of You Guys Will Probably Say 'WELL HE HACKS SO ITS OKAY' No. It Not Okay To Hack, He Is Not A Mod Either Just To Also Make That Clear.As You Can See, It Is In Fact IMPOSSIBLE to Be Hacked Without Giving Out Your Information! So Be VERY Careful Who You Trust, I Advise That NO ONE Gives Theirs Out Also for It Is In TheCODE OF CONDUCT! Have Fun And Stay Safe <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment